Wall stickers aren't just for your walls. You can apply your sticker to any clean, smooth surface. Think doors, mirrors, furniture – the list is endless!
So if you want to easily revamp your furniture without the mess of painting, find our top upcycling tips below:
- Apply a decal to a just one section of your furniture, like a door or drawer, and create a focal point
- Self-adhesive wallpaper means you can cover large surface areas easily
- Use shape stickers to make your own unique pattern
- Measure the area you want to work with first to ensure the sticker will fit well
- Check out our Furniture Hacks Pinterest board for more inspiration!
Are you tempted to revamp your furniture? If you do then don't forget to share your style by tagging your pictures with #nutmegwallart on Instagram @nutmegwallart
"We revamped an antique bureau, painted it and applied this decal to the timber and it completed the look. Easily to apply, vibrant quality decal. Thank you!" - Felicity C